Friday, July 13, 2007

Feel Good Friday: 2AM Edition

Last weekend one of my absolute favorite bands, Slightly Stoopid, released the first new track from their upcoming album on their myspace site. It's called 2 a.m., it absolutely rules, and I've been digging on it all week, so today I share it with you. Unfortunately there is no YouTube vid for it, but if you click here it will load and play automatically.

I remember them playing this song a few months ago at the show I went to up in Petaluma, and thinking "shit I hope this is on the new album, the horns sound awesome with their sound." Looks like that is the case, which is sweet. I'm even more geeked for the Stoopid/G. Love/Ozomatli show at The Greek Theater on August 11 now, because it looks like the new Slightly Stoopid album is dropping that very week, on August 7. Can't wait.

Enjoy and happy weekend.

No comments: