Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm A Ramblin' Wreck From Georgia Tech,
And A Hell Of An Engineer Contingency Planner

I was feeling pretty Nelson-ish {Nelson-esque?} when I read earlier this week that The Nerds had wrecked the Ramblin' Wreck, but little did I realize that I hadn't even gotten to the really funny part yet: They decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and not insure that bad boy, because as we all know 1930 Fords, and their replacement parts, are pretty much laying around every where you look these days.

If you're scoring at home, that's Georgia Tech: Book Lab Smarts, 1. Street Smarts, 0 {actually and literally it would be Street Smarts -2, right?}.

Epic stuff, and thanks to PWD for bringing it to light first this week.

WARNING!!! Very obscure Dallas reference ahead: proceed with caution.

I'm sure they can call up Mark Graison and he can sort them out with replacement parts from his goofy ass rig.

***Update***. PWD has pics of the crashed Ramblin' Wreck.

No comments: