Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Weekend, Road Rules Edition

Gas is so cheap right now I figure what better time to get in the car and spend the long weekend road ruling, so I am off to Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park to check it out and explore what it has to offer. It has been on my list for a long time, since I moved out really. The park is very similar to Yosemite, but with about 10% of the visitor traffic, which is vitally important considering it is a holiday and Yosemite will be completely insane this weekend.


$4 a gallon is better spent here than in rush hour traffic

It's just me, my tent, and my backpack, so I'm looking forward to some tranquilo solitude amidst the splendor on mother nature. Surely I'll have a massive overabundance of pictures and words upon my return.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend whatever you get into.

No comments: