Sunday, April 8, 2007

2007 Pimp Of The Masters:
Is There Any Doubt?

There was a boatload of big pimpin' this year at the Masters, but in the end one dude was just on another level and, like the UNLV Runnin' Rebels at the 1990 NCAA Tournament, just blew everyone away.

Even defending Pimp Of The Masters D Clarke had no answer for this year's runaway winner.


Sorry, Clarkey, but you got smoked.

Of course we're talking about Ian Poulter, longtime loony Brit, top Gooner, wacky dresser, and now officially the 2007 Pimp Of The Masters. You had an idea when he started pimpin' hard during the damn practice rounds, that instead of laying low Mon-Wed and then coming out with a sneak attack, he was putting everyone on notice from the get-go.


"It's only Wednesday and I'm puttin' all y'all bitches
on notice that Big Pimpin I.P. is coming hard for realz.
You better raise up"


Dude came so strong all week that he pretty much had it sewed up before the final round. But then he put the icing on the cake with an ALL PINK version of his getup: pink hat, shirt, pants, and shoes. He finished before CBS came on the air, so if you watched you didn't get to see the pink pimp suit: I caught a brief glimpse of it at some point during a montage I believe on the Golf Channel Post Game Coverage. He posted a respectable +8 that actually got him the last of the top 16 finishing spots which guarantee him an invitation to the 2008 Masters, so we can all rest assured that he will definitely be back to defend his title. Even more amazing is that as of 7.58 p.m. PST on Sunday there is not a single photograph of this incredible outfit on the internet. Yet. But I am determined to find one eventually and share it with you.

He rocked it so hard this week that even though he is a professional golfer I imagine Snoop & Co. would gladly allow him entrance into The PIMP Legion Of Doom.


Big Pimpin' Poulter: Approved by Snoop


So Congrats to Master Ian, the 2007 Pimp Of The Masters. Play on, player.


"I don't know what you heard about me..."


"But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me..."


"No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see..."


"That I'm a muthafuckin' P.I.M.P"

No comments: