Friday, June 8, 2007

It's Official: Kanu is a 7th Grade Girl

After years of ridiculing others, I have become what I once despised.

www.myspace.com/kanudawg

In the end necessity was the mother of invention dorkitude. I came across the myspace page of a girl that I had lost touch with and hadn't seen or talked to in 5 years, and the only was to try to get in touch with her was to make a page and use the myspace internal email feature. At least that was a success, and I was able to re-establish contact with her.

Fear not: I haven't tricked it out with unicorns, sparklies, and all other things pink. Yet.

I did find a cool jukebox feature that allowed me to load 75 songs that play at random instead of the built in 1, and I threw up some pics from my adventures in recent years.

So there it is. Willfully exposing the existence of this page is probably more embarrassing than having my ass handed to me in the hott bloggers bracket. But fuck it, I am going to rock it and have fun with it.

That being said, I'm never showing y'all my match.com page.
No. Fucking. Way.

No comments: