Friday, June 15, 2007

Feel Good Friday: Lemonade Edition

Summer is here, what better time for some nice lemonade? Especially if it is being served up by G. Love & Special Sauce off their most recent album titled Lemonade.

This is some great, laid back, feel good shit, and as I happen to be listening to it this morning and feelin' fine, I decided to share.

So here's 2 great tunes from said album, Beautiful featuring Tristan Prettyman, who has an amazing voice, and Hot Cookin' a great metaphorical tune that isn't really about preparing a meal.



"Tuggin' on my skirt, taking off my shirt,
Whatever your doing, well it seems to work..."


"There's some hot cookin' going on tonight..."

And as an added bonus I'll throw in Love from the album The Hustle, because it is a kick ass feel good tune and I love it.


"I've been in love, I felt so good and great,
Always knew what to say, man I felt high..."

Enjoy, Happy Friday, and don't forget to check out the "Summer Haze" tour featuring G. Love & Special Sauce, Slightly Stoopid, and Ozomatli when it comes to a city near you.

No comments: