Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Weekend, Mellow Mood Edition

If your week has been as crazy as mine, then kick back, watch the ocean, and chill to one of my very favorite songs on planet Earth, "Mellow Mood" by Slightly Stoopid featuring G. Love.


"When all your money's gone, where will you be?
If your love is strong, that's all you need"


There, don't you feel better? I know I do. Additionally, I am extremely stoked that I have purchased my tickets for the Summer Haze Tour on August 11, 2007 at the Greek theater in Bezerkeley, where Slightly Stoopid, G. Love & Special Sauce, and Ozomatli will all perform in the same show- should be absolutely epic. I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing this tune, as I have seen both bands multiple times and they have never played it, but you have to think that playing on the same bill they will play it together. Can't wait.

Summer Haze tour info and complete list of tour dates here. If they come to your town, I cannot recommend it enough- all 3 bands are outstanding and put on really high energy shows- together they should be off-the-charts good.

So happy chillout, and happy weekend.

No comments: