Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Perhaps I Am Baked, But I Have a Funny Feeling...

...that both ManUtd and Chel$ea are going out today.

Champions League Quarterfinals 2nd Leg

Manchester United v AS Roma
Roma lead 2-1 after 1st leg
ESPN2, 11.45 a.m. PST

Totti knows that this may be the best shot he ever has to lead this team to European glory, and I think that he may just do it.

Valencia v Chel$ea
tied 1-1 after 1st leg
Setanta Sports USA, 11.45 a.m. PST

The Mestalla is as tough a place to get a result as any in Europe. Here's hoping they can defend their fortress yet again.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had United not scored 6 goals by the time I got around to sitting down and checking the scores. I'd agree with you about them.

That said, I still think Valencia will knock out Chelsea (they are tied 1-1 right now).

God I hate it when English teams do well in Europe.