Monday, May 15, 2006

Can We Impeach This Dude Already?

Each evening, as I sip cognac in my sitting room and reflect on the glorious pursuits of the day’s foxhunt, my wandering eye often settles upon my University of Georgia Master’s Degree, which hangs majestically on the wall between Van Gogh’s “Cafe Terrace At Night” and an autographed framed photograph of Fidel Castro and myself playing cribbage at a seaside resort in Havana. Seeing the degree and the accompanying photo of the arch reminds me fondly of my time in Athens, but then when I see Michael Adams’ signature on said document, I blurt out "Fucking Wanker!" and storm off to my boudoir to sulk on the moonlit balcony.


29%. President Adams fantasizes about
having approval
ratings as high as this genius.

University of Georgia President Michael Adams, not content at finally passing Steven Orr Spurrier as the most hated man in the 222 year history of the country's oldest land grant university, has now called for the abolishment of the moniker "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party".

Hell, even the Gators are pissed.


Looks like the Emperor from Star Wars;
only slightly less evil

Forget forcing Dooley to hire Adams crony and known cheater Jim Harrick as the basketball coach against Dooley's will, only to watch Harrick turn UGA basketball into a laughinstock and giving the University a very large black eye. Or forcing Dooley out of his job by playing Ayotollah Khameni to his predident Ahmadinejad, or the myriad of other things corrupt and foul during his tenure.

When you are this big of a lying, cheating, scumbag asshole, there is really only one thing to do: run for political office. The sooner this embarrassment does so and leaves UGA the better.

At least former UGA President Charles Knapp's siggy is on my undergrad degree, so I guess that is something.

No comments: