Friday, June 29, 2007

Feel Good Friday: Junior Gong Edition

Shit, I'm glad it's Feel Good Friday; makes it easier to move on and turn my morning frown upside down.

Wasn't sure what to go with today, but then iTunes shuffle sorted it out for me: Damian Marley aka Junior Gong, as in son of Bob Marley aka Tuff Gong.

We'll start nice and mellow- here's "Me Name Junior Gong" from his before-I-blew-up-last-year previous CD, Halfway Tree:



Here's a great upbeat feel good tune with a bitching horn solo, "All Night":



Here's a song in thanks and praise of women that you can throw in the face of the next person who says that ALL hip hop music is disrespectful towards women called "Beautiful":



And finally, y'all know this shit, but instead of the regular vid I'll give you the footy compilation version:


If Jamaica don't already play "Welcome To Jamrock"
when taking
the field for all home international matches,
then they need to start, pronto.


Don't know about y'all, but I feel much better now. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

No comments: