Friday, May 4, 2007

I'm Not There, But I've Got Action. Hell Yeah!

Got off work early, found a liquor store on the way home that sells the Daily Racing Form, bought tomorrow's form, now I'm home watching the Oaks coverage.

Better yet, thanks to cell phones and The Hit, I've got action. By the way, here's a picture that he just sent to me of his table at Millionaire's Row


Table full of empty julep glasses: color me jealous

He also has he beautiful bride with him and they are livin' it up in the best seats in the house. You're just going to have to trust me when I tell you that they more than deserve it.


Mrs. The Hit looking lovely

Anyhow, The Hit came through big and just got my bets down:

$5 across the board on HIGH HEELS.
$2 exacta box with HIGH HEELS and DREAMING OF ANNA

I really like High Heels. Unlike Pletcher's 3 horses, HIGH HEELS has not only won a race in the slop, but she won a race last year in the slop on this same track.

I have a funny feeling that Nick Zito trained semi-longshot AUTOBAHN GIRL might run big and hit the board.

Also, Baffert at 20-1 should pretty much be an autoplay saver.

10 minutes to post, feet up on the coffee table, windows open, sun shining in to my apartment.

Now if only I had a julep...

Good Luck to all.

No comments: